Develop effective controls, detect cyber threats and master OT/IT integration
The 6th edition of the highly-successful cyber security conference for energy and utilities, will gather heads of industry to create a platform to help detect and prevent cyber threats and develop a real-time response and recovery to identified threats.
Why you should attend:
- Find out enhanced ways of intrusion testing and detection to best defend against cyber threats
- Develop a real-time incident response plan for cyber attacks to mitigate security breaches to your system
- Build a comprehensive cyber security system over the SCADA/ICS/DCS network and establish the controls to best manage them
- Develop ways to mitigate high-operational costs for OT/IT integration and SOCs
- Understand solutions needed to ensure compliance with government security regulations is met, particularly by the P4 deadline of NESA regulatory standard
- Network with other professionals in the market to help navigate and solve challenges
Who should attend?
- IT Security Advisor/ Manager/ Director/ Consultant
- IT Director/Manager/Engineer
- CXOs/Presidents/VPs/ Chief Risk Officers
- Chief Security Officers/ Chief Information Officer
- Network and Systems Security Administrators
- Enterprise Security Architects
- Data Network Engineers/Managers
- IT Auditors
- Security Analysts
- Web Masters
- Real-time Operations Engineer/Manager
- Head of SCADA/ Head of Automation/ Smart Grids/ Digital Oilfields/ ICTli>
- Ethical Hackers
- Head of Planning, Governance, Risk
From the following industries:
"Excellent and easy to follow.” "
" I have never seen this versatility of speakers as well as attendees and this is an opportunity that I wouldn’t like to miss. This is an exciting platform where I would like to see companies and experts working towards implementing best practices and overcoming challenges in the UAE."
" Investing in cyber security will definitely reduce business risk for the oil sector. "