Gatwick Airport, UK
9:00 AM INTERNATIONAL TRAILBLAZER - OPENING KEYNOTE: HOW TO CREATE AN EFFECTIVE CLOUD BASED STRATEGY TO FIGHT CYBERATTACKS?
- Retain and grow your existing customer base by implementing cloud provider security services
- Cloud encryption as a service to protect cloud files
- In-cloud malware analysis detections and technique
- Leveraging cognitive algorithms to learn & predict new malware behaviours
- The need for implementation of anti-malware software to protect your data and organisation from future threats
9:00 AM WORKSHOP A: CYBER WAR GAMING
As society has become increasingly transformed through Internet-based communication and data exchange, cyber threats have increased in both sophistication and frequency. In many organisations, executives know that cyber incidents can lead to high-profile losses, rampant media exposure, and damage to client, customer, or investor confidence. Business leaders have begun to acknowledge that, despite strong security controls, cyber incidents will occur. How heavily they impact an organisation’s reputation, bottom line, and market standing depends, in part, on how well-prepared the organisation is to analyse and contain an incident as it unfolds, respond decisively, and manage the aftermath.
Attend this workshop to:
- Establish how cyber threat war-gaming can help decrease the impact of cyber incidents
- Learn how Use Cyber War Games to Improve Incident Response
- Understand that response playbook is not enough